For 2-3 persons
La Cabana is fully designed with respect of the environment and fits harmoniously with nature. The interior design of the Cabana is minimalist, cozy and the fenestration is optimized to create a real immersion with its environment. The charming framed openings in the cabin offers all the expected brightness. Whatever the season, the majestic pines bordering the woods will seduce you as much as the brightness and the authenticity of the land.
125$ / night
Rate for 2 persons
Lodging tax (3.5%) included
TPS & TVQ in addition
(12 years and over) 20$ / night
(4 to 11 years old) 10$ / night
(3 years old and under) Free
La cabana provides :
You will have a trolley to carry out your luggages to your lodging, however we strongly recommend that you travel light and use back pack. The lodging are 2 minutes away from the reception and parking lot.
- Wood cook stove EPA
- Wood will be provided for your stay (Oct. to April)
- Butane stove (1 butane included)
- Water container, drinkable water
- Cooler (ice sold here)
- Double bed
- Mezzanine with a single mattress
- DEL lighting
- Outdoor table, chairs and hamack
- BBQ (summer only, propane not included) 1 lb green bottle sold here
- Plates, utensils, mug, bottle opener, kettle, pans.
- Biodegradable dishwasher soap
- Dish towels
- Outdoor fireplace with cooking grill, wood not included and must be purchased here due to insect pests
- Toilets and showers are located at the reception within 2 minutes
- Bed linen, sleeping bag and pillow (for rent here 20$, Includes: 1 flat and contour sheet, 2 pillowcase, 1 bedspread, 4 cushions
- Soap and shampoo
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Beach towel
- Mosquito repellent (sold here)
- Snowshoes (for rent here 5$)
A minimum of two nights is required for a reservation on the weekend (Fri-Sat) or (Sat-Sun) and from December 20 to January 4.
If there is availability at the very last minute, it will be possible to book for one night.
Check in : 2 am to 5 pm (except Friday 2 pm to 8 pm)
Check out : 12 pm
Firewood must be purchased from Kayak and Cabana to prevent the spread of insect pests. Note that firewood is provided for the winter period (October to April)
Group booking: Our mission is to offer you a place to rest, so for the sake of tranquility we accept bookings of up to two units for the same family. (no group accepted) The site and the units are not suitable for hosting rallies. No tent and motorized will be accepted on the site.
No pets allowed
Non smoking units / candles are prohibited
If a reservation is cancelled less than 30 days before arrival date a fee equivalent to 25% of the total amount of the stay will be retained.
If the reservation is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival date, no refund will be possible. Stays are not transferable. Early check-out will be charged in totality.
Please note that a security deposit of $100.00 will be required upon arrival. In case of theft, breakage, insalubrity or smell of cigarettes, Kayak & Cabana will be authorized to collect the amount of the costs incurred for the repair, maintenance or purchase of the new equipment. This will be refunded after verification of the unit.