For 2 persons maximum
A custom-made Shepherd’s hut built in cedar to a traditional design but cunningly crafted for comfort. Inspired by the Victorian Origin of a Shepherd’s shelter. A real Den for the Soul, beautifully kitted out with charm and practicality. Located along the Red River an ideal glamping retreat for a romantic break!
Shepherd’s Hut provides :
You will have a trolley to carry out your luggages to your lodging, however we strongly recommend that you travel light and use back pack.
The lodging are 4 minutes away from the reception and parking lot.
- Wood cook stove EPA
- Wood will be provided for your stay (Oct. to April)
- Matches and news paper
- Butane stove (1 butane included)
- Water container, drinkable water
- Cooler (ice sold here)
- Double bed
- DEL lighting
- Outdoor table, chairs and double hamack (summer only)
- Plates, utensils, mug, glasses, bottle opener, kettle, pans
- Biodegradable dishwasher soap, sponge
- Dish towels, sponge
- Outdoor fireplace with cooking grid, wood not included and must be purchased here due to insect
- Outdoor dry toilet (1 min.)
- Toilets and showers are located at the reception within 4 minutes
- Hair dryer at the reception
- Tock game and card game
- Bed linen, sleeping bag and pillow
- Bodum for making coffee
- Soap, shampoo
- Paper towel, kleenex and disinfectant gel
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Beach towel
- Mosquito repellent (sold here)
- Snowshoes or spikes (for rent here 10$)
Check in : 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. (except Friday 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
Check out : 12 p.m.
1. A minimum of 2 nights at all times is required for a reservation. A minimum of 3 nights for long weekends. It is possible to book 1 night if only it is isolated. To reserve an isolated night, you must contact us at 819-686-1111.
2. No group booking: Our mission is to offer you a place to rest, so for the sake of tranquility we accept bookings of up to two units for the same family or friend group, this rule also applies for group bookings made under different names. The site and the units are not suitable for hosting rallies inside neither outside. This regulation is not related to Covid-19.
3. You must respect the maximum number of people in your unit, otherwise you will be denied access to your accommodation without any refund.
4. Vehicles are prohibited on the site and must remain in the parking lot near the reception. Trolleys are at your disposal at the reception to transport your luggage to your unit. No tents or motorized vehicles will be accepted on the site.
5. Outdoor firewood must be purchased at Kayak & Cabana to prevent the spread of insect pests. Note that firewood for the interior is provided for the winter period (October to April).
6. Interior fireplace; keep the door closed at all times as a fire precaution.
7. Animals are prohibited on the site.
8. Visitors are prohibited on the site.
9. Non-smoking unit / no candles.
10. Curfew 10 p.m., you can stay outside, however we ask you to remain silent after 10 p.m. as respect for your neighbors. No noise and excessive music will be tolerated on the site.
11. Upon your departure, we ask that you leave the unit in the same condition as you arrived otherwise fee will be apply for cleaning.
12. Garbage and recycling must be deposited in the respective bins provided for this purpose, located in the parking lot.
13. In case of broken equipment, theft or alteration, charges will be apply to your credit card.
Thank you for your collaboration!
Upon your reservation, the full amount of your stay will be debited on your credit card.
If the cancellation is made 30 days or more before your arrival date, the total amount of your stay less the administration fee (10%) will be refunded.
If the cancellation is made less than 30 days before your arrival date, no refund will be applicable in all circumstances. Non-transferable stay and early departures will be charged in totality.
It is possible to modify your stay free of charge 30 days or more before your arrival date. There will be no modification possible less than 30 days before the date of your reservation.
Please note that a security deposit of $100.00 will be required upon arrival. In case of theft, breakage, insalubrity or smell of cigarettes, Kayak & Cabana will be authorized to collect the amount of the costs incurred for the repair, maintenance or purchase of the new equipment. This will be refunded after verification of the unit.